Shade house in Kenya
Shade houses are structures made of materials such as steel frame, timber poles and or pipes. The design includes a roof, sides and end walls.
It is a building that provides shade for crops. It can be used for farming, growing plants and vegetables in Kenya.
This is one of the most important structures in any farm because it helps protect your crops from extreme heat or cold weather conditions.
The percentage of shade netting used depends on heat intensity. The hotter it is the higher the shade percentage used.
They are used in regions with high temperatures.
Shade houses are used in regions with high temperatures. The temperature is important because it affects the growth of crops, especially during harvest time.
Shade houses can be used to control the temperature and prevent damage to plants and crops.
They also protect humans from solar radiation exposure by providing shade from direct sunlight, particularly during hot seasons like summer
- Shade house provides suitable conditions for shade-loving plants.
- Highly recommended for vegetable nurseries and fruits.
- Protects growing plants from heat, wind and rain.
- Barricade animals, weeds and pest attacks.
- Used to dry agricultural products.
- Produces grafted plants.
- It has a frame for support.