Wooden Greenhouse. Back View.
Made of a wooden frame and covered with polythene and insect netting for ventilation. It’s used to shield crops from excess cold or heat and unwanted pests. It also promotes vigor and uniformity among the plants.
- Poles: Treated with termiticide and covered with polythene.
- Can withstand wind speeds of up to 120km/h.
- Polythene: Gauge 1000 UV treated.
- Shape: A-shape free-standing, customized to have top ventilation.
Features: Wooden greenhouse kit, Soil testing, poles, wall-pass, polythene, insect net, drip kit, 1000 liter water tank, chemicals, knapsack sprayers, training, agronomists, installation, and transportation.
- Durability: 3-4years with minimal repairs.
- All-in-One Gardening Place.
- Additionally, it’s an all- Season Garden.
Equally important, Call or E-mail for customization.